Dear client!
Thanks for your interest
and confidence in my
PH: (918) 955-7596
If you having any problem with your state taxes or you
need any kind of tax help in your state, just click on the
map to find a direct link to your tax state office.
Links to important websites with tax help:
Internal Revenue Service:
1-800-829-1040 * General information.
1-800-829-0582 Ext.# 462 * Problems with your taxes?
1-800-829-4477 * Refund Status.
Federal I.R.S. Help Lines:
Check your Refund Status Online:
Contact your local I.R.S. office:
Home  ][  Contact Us  ][  Services  ][  Downloads  ][  Links / Help  ][  Español
Carlos Peralta-Solis
Copyright © 2006-2018 CPS Tax Service (Servicio de Impuestos y Número Fiscal) en Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Todos los derechos reservados. Webmaster & design:
Carlos Peralta-Solis.